Fishing regulations on Lake Sundown - Iowa
Revised November 1, 2014
|Fish||Daily Limit Per Person||Minimum Length||Maximum Length|
|Walleye||0 (catch & release)||N/A||N/A|
|Bass||0 (catch & release)||N/A||N/A|
|Channel Cat||No Limit||N/A||N/A|
- WALLEYE – catch & release
- BASS – catch & release
- CHANNELL CATFISH – no daily limit
- CRAPPIE – no daily limit
- BLUE GILL – daily limit is twenty (20) per person, no length limit
- BULLHEAD – no daily limit
- NO LIVE FISH TO BE USED AS BAIT
- Remains of dressed fish shall NEVER be disposed of in the lake.
- No one shall introduce or stock any fish into the lake without prior written approval of the Association.
- Only property owners & their family members & guests have permission to fish the lake. Guests may fish from the property owner’s dock or shoreline. Either the property owner or a family member must accompany all guests on the lake.
- No one shall seine or net the lake for any reason.
- ICE FISHING – All fish that are caught while ice fishing shall be immediately returned to the lake unless you plan to dress them. No ice fishing shelters will be allowed overnight. All fishing rules & limits apply to ice fishing.
- No fishing tournaments are allowed without prior written approval of the Association.